Thursday, May 5, 2011

A New Neighbor

Yesterday my Mom and Dad discovered that we have a robin family nesting underneath our deck. The picture is one I took earlier on today. It isn't the greatest angle, but it's in a very awkward place.



It was beautiful out, I spent a few hours out in my garden raking leaves and weeding. I was talking with my oldest niece, Isabelle (age almost 4) and she wants to plant Dandelions 'cause they're her favorite flower'. Maybe I can convince her that peas are better.

Later on I went for a walk with some friends, Tattie (pronounced Toddy), Micaiah, and Erica. We walked down to the breakwall, around downtown, and then back to their house. After a bit we all headed out to D.Q for some blizzards, got there just before closing. Stayed out until 9:45 I believe. All in all, a good day.

This afternoon was spent over at my sister's house helping out with the kids. She torked her neck & back and wasn't really able to move and when you have a 3 and 1 year old that's not such a good thing. Got her some meds and did some pick-up in the living room. Hung out until around 4 when she, Jamie (husband) and Morgan (1 year old child) went to the doctor to figure out what's what. I didn't get to hear the whole story, but there was mention of tendons......

Isabelle told me I have angel eyes.

Havin' sloppy joe's for dinner tonight. Kinda forgot to eat a proper lunch so I for one an good n' hungry.

*Thought for the day: It is not your circumstances that break you, but your circumstances that introduce you to your own brokeness.*

No comments:

Post a Comment