Friday, June 3, 2011

And the Time has Gone........ Where?

First as a disclaimer, my sister and nieces are over right now so things may be a little dis-jointed in this post.

We'll be starting with today and working our way back.

Today:
Day #5 (I think) of homeschooling. It went well, we made banana bread, and worked on letters and numbers for a while. She's doing really well with her learning, she's so eager! Mom came up with the clever idea of having her trace the letter/number instead of trying to do just by looking and trying to copy. And then Morgan and Kelli came over so the schooling kind of went kaput. Ah, well.
Otherwise, my day was spent doing dishes, walking the dog, general pickup, fabric cutting, and a little of going through my stuff. Do you ever have that urge to just get rid of a whole bunch of stuff, like you have WAY too much? I think most everyone does.....

Yesterday afternoon Mom and I went up to my Grandma's house to help her go through some of her things. Mom tackled a few boxes of books, deciding which one's were not worth keeping, and Grandma and I went through some fabric; She gave me a bunch of scraps with some bigger chunks thrown in for good measure.

Wednesday Isabelle came over. I think we planted some potatoes, what that the day I gave her a wheelbarrow ride? I believe so.

Tuesday I had my cardiologist appointment, the doctor was really nice, and quite thorough. He decided to be on the safe side and have me wear a cardio-net monitor for TWENTY DAYS. I've had a Holiter monitor for 48 hours, and it's not very much fun. Actually, the worst part of it is having to sleep on my back. I don't think they'll find anything, I've been feeling fine for a couple months now.

Monday is beyond memory. Things have been so busy, I don't know if they'll be slowing down anytime soon either. Not that that's a bad thing, but it might be nice to just have a day off without anything that has to be done. Welcome to life, eh?

Tonight we're having "Bumstead" sandwiches for dinner. :D Such a treat.

For closing, here is a picture of Isabelle, Kelli, and Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment