Sunday, June 12, 2011

Changes

I'm thinking that this blog is going to end up being more of a photography place. Things remain busy around here, and I haven't time to sit down and write a long post. :-(

So, here is one picture:


And #2:




In other news, Mom and I went to D---- yesterday, I drove all the way there! (It's about a half hour away) :-) Yay! I did fairly well, although apparently everyone speeds on one part and i was going about the speed limit so there were quite a lineup of cars behind me. When it turned to 2 lanes everyone scooted over and I had the whole left lane to myself! lol

Finished planting my garden, it was actually hot out today! The rest of the state/country is broiling, and since we're close to Lake Superior (about 2 blocks away) it doesn't get near as warm. But I'm currently wearing a t-shirt and capris and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment